Frequently Asked Questions
1. How does a sex doll operate, exactly? What is this all about?
A：When you buy a sex doll from sitridoll.com, you’re buying what is essentially the world’s most advanced sex toy. There are other sex toys on the market that are available through adult book stores and websites across the country and across the Internet. All of the devices they sell are either intended to facilitate kinkier sex between two or more people, or to allow one person to masturbate or otherwise pleasure himself or herself. A sex doll is essentially several masturbation sleeves contained within a body made of high quality materials. The idea is to make the sex doll as close as possible to a real person. It is the same size and weight as a human being, and it has the same level of detail that a real person does if you were to look at them from a few feet away. In fact, many sex dolls are eerily lifelike and it’s easy to forget that you’re not talking to a real person when you talk to them.
Each of the dolls we manufacture here at sitridoll.com is made of top of the line materials to simulate the feeling of human skin. This material is not self-lubricating, though, so whenever engaging in sexual contact with the sex doll, you have to use safe lube (preferably plenty of it). You apply the lube to the business areas of the sex doll. She has a textured mouth opening, a textured anal opening, and a textured vaginal opening. The mouth texture is just different enough so that you can tell the difference, and the anal opening is tighter than the vaginal opening. The idea is that the sex doll simulates what it feels like to have actual sex with a real person. It is built to match as closely as possible the real person on which it was modeled, right down to the fact that it is heavy like a person. It is the same height as a petite woman, too. For all intents and purposes, your sex doll is a person who does not talk or move, but it otherwise fully functional.
2.What does a sex doll vagina look like?
A：Real Love Sex Doll's vaginas are somewhat different depending on the size of the sex doll. The very small mini-sex dolls are not quite a detailed as the larger dolls are, but all are quite realistic, both in look and feel. The size and proportions of each type of doll body, will make some variances in how things look. (Note: mini-sex dolls do not have oral or anal orifices). Below are images of the vaginal and anal areas in a variety of our sex dolls for reference.
3.What is THERMOPLASTIC ELASTOMER (TPE)?
A：Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) is a mixture of polyvinyl chloride and silicone. This soft elastomer material mimics the experience of human skin.
It's soft and stretchy, with a velvety texture that is caused by the talcs used to prevent the material sticking to the molds. If your Real Love Sex Doll made of TPE ever becomes unpleasantly tacky or sticky, just give it a light dusting of renewal powder with included brush to restore it's original texture. *Note: If the sex doll will be used by a female we recommend only dusting with renewal powder, as talcum powder has been implicated as a possible cause of ovarian cancer.
TPE is waterproof, hypoallergenic and phthalate free. TPE is also porous and can easily harbor bacteria. TPE cannot be effectively sterilized, so sharing of your sex doll without a condom is not safe.
Use only water based lubricants with your Real Love Sex Doll made of TPE, since silicone, petroleum or oil-based lubricant will damage TPE.
TPE is recyclable.
4.How do I care for and maintain my sex doll?
A：Taking care of your sex doll is as easy as following a few simple rules. Obviously, while our prices for sex dolls are well below what the top of the line name brand charges, what you pay for our excellent products is still not an insignificant sum. Given that you have made this purchase, you want to keep your doll nice so that your sex doll gives you lots of useful life. You want your doll to be around as much as possible so you can enjoy her whenever possible. First, understand that you cannot have sex with her without lubricant. While we don’t think that would be particularly pleasurable or comfortable, it can also damage the skin and textured openings of your doll. When enjoying your sex doll, always use plenty of safe lubricant so you can prevent any internal damage.
Bacteria build-up is the single biggest worry you will have when caring for and maintaining your sex doll. Use a mild (and we stress mild) antibacterial soap and warm (not hot) water to cleanse your sex dolls skin. Be gentle and use the water sparingly. Whatever you do, don’t just dunk your sex doll in water. You can’t put her in the bathtub and you can’t submerge her head. Both of these actions can damage her. Never, ever use a hot hairdryer or other heat source to dry your doll off after cleaning her, either, because the heat produced by a hair dryer could melt parts of her. Use a clean, dry, absorbent towel to gently wipe her down and towel her off with the soapy water involved.
If you cum inside your sex doll, the openings (the mouth, the vagina, and the anus) will need to be cleaned after each use with the same mild antibacterial soap and warm (not hot) water. This prevents the growth of bacteria. If you were to use your sex doll repeatedly without cleaning her and you did not wear condoms, you could conceivably give yourself some kind of infection. One way to make cleanup easier and to prevent bacterial buildup is to use condoms when having sex with your doll. This way, you can cum inside her all you want without having to deal with the cleanup.
The wig that constitutes your sex dolls hair can be cleaned with a very mild shampoo and conditioner, if needed. Let the wig hang dry or dry in place, but never try to dry it. You can damp at it with a towel if that helps a little. Again, never submerge the doll’s head or hair in water, as this is not good for it. Water and mild antibacterial soap can be used for cleaning purposes when cleansing the skin, but always use a sparing amount and always be gentle when physically cleaning the surface skin of your doll. Remember, use only a safe lubricant. All other lubricants can damage the doll’s skin. Avoid placing your doll in direct sunlight for any length of time, as ultraviolet radiation from the sun is not good for her. Placing her in a chair by a window on a sunny day before you go out, for example, is not a good idea.
When clothing your doll, make sure the clothing you use (lingerie, dresses, skirts, whatever) does not transfer color to her skin. Consider pre-washing everything in which you’re going to dress your doll so that you can try to prevent color transfer and identify fabric that tends to bleed. Ink and newsprint, such as that found in magazines, may also transfer to the doll’s skin by contact, so don’t rest your doll on any of these materials. Never touch your doll’s skin with sharp objects, and be careful that any jewelry you put on her does not have sharp edges that could rough up her skin. The doll’s internal skeleton is designed to be upright, so don’t leave your doll bent or contorted into weird positions. If your doll does get damaged, don’t try to repair it yourself. Contact us and will explain how best to proceed.
Don’t share your doll with anyone else except under the most intimate of group sex circumstances. Remember that if you and another living person both have unprotected sex with the doll, you are essentially having unprotected sex with each other.
5. I have owned inflatable dolls before. Is this like that?A：No, this is not an inflatable doll. Inflatable dolls were some of the first cheap sex dolls made available to the public. It is basically a plastic balloon that has vaginal and oral openings (sometimes anal openings too) that you blow up into the vague shape of a woman before you have sex with it. Inflatable dolls are notoriously cheap and unrealistic looking (so much so that popular culture considers them a sight gag. The major problem with inflatable dolls is that, while they are roughly the size and shape of a woman, they do not have realistic weight and they are of poor quality and finish overall. Even with generous lubricant, the sex openings often have rough edges, which leads to a very poor experience. Inflatable sex dolls are also very easily damaged. They do not provide a fulfilling sexual experience and should not be used by anyone who is serious about what they are after when it comes to a sex doll.
6. How closely will my doll match the picture on the website?A：We offer a line of manufactured sex dolls that correspond to the pictures on our site because they are based on specific, living models who have licensed their images to us. There are small variations in the manufacturing process, however, that result in minor differences from doll to doll. This makes each doll unique, although they are also easily recognizable as the product model they are supposed to be. Your sex doll will therefore match the picture on the website well enough that you will be able to tell that you were shipped the right product, but we are not slavishly devoted to producing cookie-cutter copies. All our beautiful sex dolls are therefore unique in some way.
7. Is it safe to have unprotected sex with my sex doll?A：As long as you clean your sex doll with mild antibacterial soap and water after each use, it’s okay to have unprotected sex with her. If you cum inside her, however, it will complicate cleanup and make it harder for you to get her properly cleansed each time. Most of our doll owners have found that wearing condoms while they have sex with the doll not only simplifies the application of safe lubricant to all the business parts, but also simplifies cleanup immensely. You may choose to have protected or unprotected sex with your sex doll. Just make sure that you are using a condom if you are having sex with your doll while someone else does as well. Sharing the doll is an intimate act akin to having unprotected sex with the person sharing it, if you and your living partner do not use condoms to protect yourself. Other than that, have fun, and clean the doll’s skin once a month to prevent dirt and buildup.
8. I am worried about my privacy. How can you protect my confidentiality?
A：We are very concerned about electronic privacy, given that we are an Internet based business. We protect your privacy, confidentiality, and personal information through the ordering and fulfillment process. We don’t store your data on a computer on our end, so that means there is no way to use your personal information against you or have it stolen at a third-party site. We also protect your privacy by training our sales staff to be helpful and, above all, discreet. Our administrative staff will not discuss you or your business with anyone . You can rest assured that we promptly forget anything we accumulate on you. We don’t keep information like that around, so you don’t have to worry.
All of our sales staff are hand selected and hand trained to make sure they understand how to maintain client confidentiality. No staff member who violates these confidentiality rules is allowed to remain. Our staff also does not discuss clients or their purchases among themselves. We train them that this type of idle gossip simply isn’t something that is useful or helpful, so the best way to deal with it is simply not to do it. You can’t fully enjoy your purchase if you are worried about having your personal business exposed.
Your sex doll purchase will remain completely secret for as long as we have anything to say about it. We will maintain your privacy from start to finish, and we will never waiver on this point. Once you know that your privacy is protected, you can sit back, relax, and enjoy what you’ve bought. The more relaxed you are, the more fun you will have, and the more fun you have, the better we have done our jobs. We will not rest until we know you are satisfied. Your satisfaction and your sex doll experience are immensely important to us.